JUST AN ORDINARY DAY IN RAMADAN
* Two Taliban suicide bombers, on Thursday 06/30/2016, killed at least 30 police and wounded around 40 in an attack on Thursday on buses carrying recently graduated cadets on the western outskirts of Kabul. A police official said that, according to preliminary information, three buses were attacked as they approached the Afghan capital from neighboring Wardak province.
* Two days earlier, on Tuesday 06/28/2016, 4 policemen were gunned down in two incidents in Quetta city in Pakistan’s restive Balochistan province .
* A week after al-Shabab in Somalia stormed, on Friday 06/25/2016, Naso-Hablod hotel in Mogadishu in an attempt to take hostages, and killed 14 people, at least 18 more civilians were killed, on Thursday 06/30/2016, when a roadside bomb went off in Somalia, close to the capital, blowing up a packed minibus, police said.
* The Egyptian branch of ISIS. Ansar Bait al-Maqdis , claimed responsibility for a shooting attack that killed a Coptic priest, 46, in the Sinai Peninsula, on Thursday 06/30/2016, for “combating Islam,”
* At least 42 people, mostly soldiers and one child, were killed, on Monday 06/27/2016, when attackers launched four suicide car bombings at security targets in a major Yemeni city of Mukalla, a southeastern port city in Hadramaut province.
Just an ordinary happy day in Ramadan .
Related topics :
07/2015-OVER 100 KILLED IN RAMADAN BOMBINGS IN IRAQ
07/2015-THE RAMADAN OFFENSIVE – 3 SUICIDE ATTACKS IN KABUL
07/2015-ABOUT 150 KILLED IN BOKO-HARAM’S RAMADAN OFFENSIV
09/2008-RAMADAN – MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS