BANNED TERROR GROUPS IN U.K
On 10/10/2005, in the aftermath of the London 7/7 and London 7/21 attacks, the British government decided to outlaw 15 terror organizations who operated also on British soil and posed a threat to public security in U.K.
The 15 groups were:
* Ansar al-Sunna – an offshoot of Ansar al Islam.
* Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami – HuJI -A radical Pakistani group.
* Harkat-ul-Mujahideen – another Pakistani organization.
* Jamaat-ul-Furquan – (Jamaat ul-Fuqra) The group was removed earlier from the USA State Dept. terror list while they have since been banned in both Pakistan and the UK. The group is an offshoot of the Radical Pakistani terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed –JEM.
* Jundallah – An Anti-Shiaa group based in Baluchistan, Pakistan.
* Lashkar-e-Jhangvi based in Pakistan.
* Moroccan Islamic Combat Group – ( CICM ), whose network operated all over Europe.
* The LIBYA Islamic Fighting Group – LIFG
Read more ;